Model No.: l001
Model NO.: l001
Standard Component: Standard Component
Certification: Ce, SGS
Origin: Anhui, China
Kind: Laser Tubes
Laser Type: CO2
HS Code: 7002319000
ZS Series Co2 Laser Tube
Country of Origin: China Product Standard: Q/EFR/J 1.1-2012
Certifications: CE certificate,Chinese technical letter patent
ZS Series Feature
1. Reliability: discharge raw glass tube is imported from Germany, the complete glass tube quality is under controlled.
2. Power: mirror & Windows from II-VI, compared to common laser tube with same length, power is 40% higher. Max power can be 190W.
3. Long Lifespan: catalyst coated discharge tube with processed electrode, the discharging is more stable, and working life is up to 10000 hours.
4. Beam: stable cavity structure brings more reliable beam and better quality, beam mode is up to TEM00.
ZS Series Advantage
1. Solved the problem that beam mode changes, power is more stable.
2. Improved the yield, the production quantity is increased, delivery time is more short.
3. Production engineering and product structure is more mature, production cost is lower compared to ZN Series.
4. Reliability is better than ZN Series, price is lower than ZN Series.
Cooling liquid: clean water;
Ambient: temperature: 2°C -40°C; humidity: 10-60%
Service Life: 10,000 hours
Warranty: 360 days
1.Within 180 days from exit works date on the label, we replace free of charge if the power is less than 80% of rated power while the users operate according to our manual. The replaced laser tube will have same warranty as new ones. The single transportation freight will be afforded by buyer. When the laser tube structure is damaged or changed, we will not be responsible.
2.Form 181st days to the 360th days from exit works date on the label, we repair or replace free of charge if the power is less than 75% of rated power while the users operate according to our manual. The replaced or repaired laser tube will have same warranty as the one which the buyer purchased first time from us. The single transportation freight will be afforded by buyer. When the laser tube structure is damaged or changed, we will not be responsible.
3. Our quality assurance does not apply to problems incurred under incorrect usage that do not comply with the instruction book.
Incorrect operation of the Co2 laser tube may result in different consequences, including a change in color of the negative electrode after long term over-current use, and the service life will be significantly reduced. Please cover the high pressure protective housing with plastic wrap to prevent dust from disturbing the interior electrodes.
Cleaning Tips: Please do not use cotton swabs or other wipes to scrub the transmitting mirror on the Co2 laser tube. Doing so affects the output power.
The specified cleaning method for the transmitting mirror is as follows
1. When the lens is stained, turn off the laser tube.
2. Use an air blower to blow away dust and dirt on the lens.
3. Use a syringe to spray ethanol on the lens.
4. After the ethanol evaporates, turn the laser tube back on.
5. If the above methods do not work effectively, professionals are required, who will use a cotton swab dipped in ethanol to clean the lens in a rotating fashion away from the center, outwards to the edge.The best method is to protect the windows from contamination.
1. Do not use acetone to clean the glass.
2. Do not move the two fastening screws on both ends of the laser tube, otherwise, the output power will decrease, and the laser tube will be scraped.
3. When testing the light spot on organic glass, please keep the organic glass 300mm away from the transmitting mirror.
Safety: As the C02 glass laser device generates invisible light, please wear eye protection gear when operating. A safety sign for high voltage is marked on the positive pole.
Storage and Transportation Requirements: When storing and transporting the Co2 laser tube, please drain the cooling liquid and cover the tube ends with dustproof plastic bags. For storage, the required environmental temperature is 2-40CC and the humidity ranges from 10-60%.
Adhesive tapes and sponges should be used to fix the laser tubes and prevent sliding during transport. A 70mm sponge should be use at the end of the transmitting mirror, and a 50mm sponge should be at the end of the fully reflecting mirror.
The replaced laser tube warranty is 120 days.
Contact us if you need more details on CO2 Laser Tubes. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Laser Cutting Machine、CO2 Laser Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Laser Tubes